Why do I need a a travel agent?
How do you know that the destination or resort you choose is the best fit for what you want your vacation to be? You want to be assured that you are getting the best value and that the vacation you choose is right for you. An experienced travel agent can educate you on the destination, culture, and resorts to help you to choose the perfect resort for your family reunion, honeymoon, or destination wedding. We can also make sure that you are getting the best value for your money…no more spending valuable time investigating every travel website out there, we have already taken care of that! We have done the research and traveled to the resort areas you are considering to make sure we know everything there is to know about your vacation before you even board your flight! In all but the most unusual cases, our services come to you at no additional charge.
What services do you provide?
- Personalized Services: You will always reach your agent, either via email or phone. You will never be routed through a call center, and since we do have a storefront agency, we are available for appointments at your convenience.
- Planning: We provide all of the work involved in booking your trip…researching the best flights, offering options within the vacation choices you are considering, and even offering suggestions you may not have considered.
- Budgeting: We will work with information based on our preliminary conversation with you, so that your vacation fits within your budget and still offers as many of the options you are looking for as is possible.
- Our Relationships: With the nation’s largest and most reputable tour operators insure we can get you the best value for your vacation dollar.
- Travel Hiccups: On the rare occasion there is a hiccup during your travels, we are only a call or email away and can assist in taking care of any issues that may arise.